Personal Use Only
- I own the artwork. You are not allowed to resell or alter the artwork in any fashion. You are not allowed to have others alter the work. You are not to claim the art was done by you. You will not modify or erase my signature. **You may have another artist color lineart, but credit will be given to me for any portion of the artwork I completed myself.
- I am allowed to use the artwork in my portfolio and social media (with credit to you).
- You are allowed to use artwork for avatars/icons, profile pictures, forums, print them out and hang them to your wall, etc.
- If you cannot claim your slot when I get to you in the list - you will be moved to the last slot.
- I reserve the right to deny any commission request for any reason.
- You will be sent a preview at the ideation stage where I will request feedback for the direction of the piece. You may request any change (within reason) at this point. After this, I will bring the piece back to you for feedback at stages I feel it is necessary. You are allowed one amendment before rendering starts.
- Deadlines: you will give me the date with ample time for work (at least two weeks).
- Image references not required but appreciated! (includes faceclaims and mood references)
- Commission files are worked to a size of A4 @ 300DPI unless otherwise requested.
- I invoice all commissions; please provide an email to send your invoice and files to upon completion of the commission.
I accept only payment through Paypal. I will send you an invoice via Paypal and you may pay with a credit card, or by using Paypal itself. You are not beholden to creating an account with Paypal.
Agreement for Work:
I will send you an invoice for the full amount up front, I will be paid in advance.
10% of this is non-refundable should you have to cancel the commission right away.
**If circumstances out of my control mean I cannot start your project, I will refund the full amount.
If you must cancel the work before it is finished, I will keep a proportionate amount to the work I have completed and refund the rest - but you will also receive all of the work I have done for you up to that point.
What you get:
All commissions will get the raw file in .psd format (or .kra). You will get a .png of the finished product as well. You also get any and all copies of the ideation stage (such as concepting work, sketches, etc).